ALFIL LOGISTICS, S.A complies with the legislation currently in force regarding the protection of personal data, the privacy of users and the confidentiality and safety of data in accordance with the provisions of the applicable laws regarding data protection, and applies the necessary technical and organisational measures to guarantee and demonstrate that the processing of the data for which ALFIL LOGISTICS, S.A is responsible complies with the aforementioned regulations.
Personal data will only be collected by ALFIL LOGISTICS, S.A for processing when it is appropriate, relevant and non-excessive to do so with regard to the scope and purposes for which said data are collected. To access the content of the websites owned by ALFIL LOGISTICS, S.A Users must be of legal age. Users confirm that the provided data are true and correct, and commit to informing ALFIL LOGISTICS, S.A of any changes related to said data.
Therefore, ALFIL LOGISTICS, S.A informs users of the main points of its policy on privacy and access to personal data:
PARTY RESPONSIBLE FOR PROCESSING
ALFIL LOGISTICS, SA
C/ Cal Lluquer, 38
08820 EL PRAT DE LLOBREGAT
- TO DEAL WITH REQUESTS FOR INFORMATION, ENQUIRIES, AND REQUESTS MADE BY USERS ON THE WEBSIT.
THE PERSONAL DATA PROVIDED WILL BE STORED WHILE THE USER PARTY (i) DOES NOT REQUEST THE ELIMINATION OR MODIFICATION OF SAID DATA, (ii) DOES NOT OPPOSE THEIR DATA BEING PROCESSED, OR (iii) IN THOSE CASES IN WHICH PROCESSING REQUIRES AUTHORISATION FROM THE USER, THEY DO NOT WITHDRAW THEIR CONSENT. NOTWITHSTANDING THE FOREGOING, THE DATA WILL BE STORED AND DULY PROTECTED, FOR A PERIOD OF 3 YEARS, FOR THE PURPOSE OF HANDLING ANY POTENTIAL CLAIMS.
- TO SEND INFORMATION, ADVERTISING, OFFERS AND PROMOTION OF THE COMPANY’S PRODUCTS, SERVICES AND ACTIVITIES WITHIN THE SCOPE OF LOGISTICS, TRANSPORT AND DISTRIBUTION VIA ANY MEDIUM, INCLUDING ELECTRONIC (E-MAIL OR EQUIVALENT MEDIA, SUCH AS TEXT MESSAGES, ETC.).
- TO MANAGE ALL CONTRACTED SERVICES BY THE USER AND FOLLOW UP
- TO ANALYSE AND PREPARE COMMERCIAL PROFILES BASED ON THE INFORMATION PROVIDED, TO OFFER CONTENTS THAT MAY BE OF INTEREST VIA ANY MEDIUM, USING AUTOMATED TECHNIQUES AND CONSIDERING HIS OR HER PURCHASING AND BROWSING HISTORY ON OUR WEBSITE TO PROVIDE TARGETED ADVERTISING AND DIRECT MARKETING.
THE LAWFUL BASIS FOR PROCESSES 2 AND 4 IS USER CONSENT. THIS MAY BE WITHDRAWN AT ANY TIME WITHOUT THIS AFFECTING THE LAWFULNESS OF ANY PREVIOUS PROCESSES.
PROCESS 3 IS REQUIRED FOR THE EXECUTION OF A CONTRACT.
FOR PROCESS 1, THE LAWFUL BASIS IS THE LEGITIMATE INTEREST WE HAVE IN ENSURING ALFIL LOGISCTICS, SA DEALS WITH THE REQUESTS RECEIVED
WE WOULD PROCESS THE FORENAME AND SURNAMES AND THE E-MAIL ADDRESS IN ALL CASES, AND WOULD CHECK WHETHER THE USER IS OF LEGAL AGE
In accordance with the Eu General Data Protection Regulation, we have performed what is known as a “balancing test”. This is an internal analysis to confirm that our legitimate interest does not jeopardise the interests of our users in the protection of their personal data. In short, to ensure their Privacy is not harmed in any way.
To conclude, we believe that our interest in processing the data in order to reply to any doubts, queries and requests takes priority. Furthermore, only data that has been provided directly by the user shall be used.
In all cases, the user is entitled to obtain further INFORMATION and to exercise his or her right to object to and refuse said processing.
ALFIL LOGISTICS, S.A WILL NOT TRANSFER ANY PERSONAL DATA FOR WHICH IT IS RESPONSIBLE TO ANY THIRD-PARTY COMMERCIAL ORGANISATION THAT INTENDS TO USE SAID DATA FOR DIRECT MARKETING ACTIONS, EXCEPT IN CASES WHERE THE USER HAS PROVIDED EXPRESS AUTHORISATION.
ALFIL LOGISTICS, S.A MAY ALSO LEGITIMATELY SHARE PERSONAL DATA WITH THOSE IN CHARGE OF PROCESSING SAID DATA FOR THE EXECUTION OF A CONTRACT OR PROVISION OF A SERVICE TOALFIL LOGISTICS, S.A WHILE ALWAYS FOLLOWING THEIR INSTRUCTIONS AND ENSURING THE SAME LEVELS OF SECURITY.
USERS HAVE THE RIGHT TO:
- REQUEST ACCESS TO THEIR PERSONAL DATA THAT IS BEING PROCESSED AND TO RECEIVE SAID INFORMATION IN WRITING THROUGH THE REQUESTED MEANS.
- REQUEST THE MODIFICATION OF INACCURATE PERSONAL DATA, OR THE DELETION OF SAID DATA WHEN, AMONG OTHER REASONS, THE DATA ARE NO LONGER NECESSARY FOR THE PURPOSE FOR WHICH THEY WERE ORIGINALLY COLLECTED.
- REQUEST THE LIMITING OF THE PROCESSING OF THEIR DATA. - OPPOSE THE PROCESSING OF THEIR PERSONAL DATA, WHEN APPROPRIATE.
- RIGHT TO MOVE THEIR PERSONAL DATA WHEN THE PROCESSING IS BASED ON A SPECIFIC PIECE OF CONSENT AND IS MADE THROUGH AUTOMATED MEANS.
- RIGHT TO WITHDRAW THEIR CONSENT.
- RIGHT TO MAKE A CLAIM TO THE SPANISH AGENCY OF DATA PROTECTION.
THE USER MAY EXERCISE THE RIGHTS LISTED ABOVE BY WRITING TO THE FOLLOWING POSTAL ADDRESS
ALFIL LOGISTICS, SA
AT. OFICINA PRIVACITAT
C/ ROSSELLÓ, NÚM. 515 - 08025 BARCELONA.
COMMUNICATIONS FROM THE USER WILL ALSO BE VALID TO THE FOLLOWING EMAIL ADRESS : firstname.lastname@example.org
ALFIL LOGISTICS, S.A guarantees the confidentiality and security of the personal data of the User by adopting all necessary measures to avoid the alteration, loss, processing or unauthorised access of said data.
The provision of personal data by the User is completely voluntary, although failure to provide certain data or to answer specific questions that may be posed during the registration processes, or in various electronic forms presented to the User, may make it impossible for the User to access certain services which are subject to requests for personal data. In this case, ALFIL LOGISTICS, S.A will provide notification of the obligatory and/or essential nature of the provision of personal data in order for the relevant service to work.